Monday 18 November 2013

Get to know my dogs!


Get to know my dogs!
 This is my Jack Russell puppy Pixie, she is 1 years old and loves to sleep, eat and be cute!
 This is a picture of Pixie and my sheep dog Jack, who was born on a farm and he is now 12 (old man :)) )
This is Pixie on her first birthday! Photo credit, My mum :'D
 Pixie Just loves to play with rugby balls :))
 This picture is the best picture i have took and have done a edit on, its amazing! even my Mum LOVES it and she is hard to please with photos:'D And this picture was took with my phone as well! :-0
Thanks for looking at my doggie life photos! :-D - Isla -- IslaHorsey.blogspot.com 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wanted to ask a question I had about your dogs. If you just email me that would be great!
    –Shaye
    shayewalsh1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete