Monday 18 November 2013

Selfies, hair and siblings!

Selfies!
Here are a couple of selfies;-)
I will tell you the place i was when they where took! :))
A photographers house ;-)
 Starbucks! Yum:))
 On holiday in a caravan (weird face) :'-D
 Hair!
I love to have different hair styles everyday, so here are a couple of my favorite! 
My hair when i wash and straighten it, I'm in love :-0   
 My hair when i wet it and put it in plats overnight. :-o
 Siblings!
Here are my siblings! Sonny and Samuel! (I will point out which ones)
Sonny--><---Sam
And me in the middle! I just love this picture! Its not took by a photographer, Its took from my mums phone at the back of a wall on a skate park!! Its just too amazing. I cant believe how good it is! :-))

This is me and Sonny who is 7. He is a pain in the but, and I don't know how i have put up with him for most of my life :-)) HaHa   

Thanks! - Isla -- IslaHorsey.blogspot.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment